Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Microsoft Office

         Hi guys,Hope you are doing well.I'm Sabikul Islam Sabik.I'm here to introduce you guys with Microsoft Office.Microsoft Office is a package program which contains a bunch of programs such as Ms word,Ms Excel,Ms Access,Ms powerpoint,Ms outlook etc.Microsoft corporation has published this package program so that we can perform our official works or assignments swiftly.At present,a large number offices around the world using MS Office to perform their daily works.So,we should know how to use this program to perform our jobs properly.I'm here to help you guys introduce with this great software.I'm gonna post about this program in my blog site day by day.I hope you people will get some valuable information about MS Office.I will describe about Ms office 2003 in my posts.There are many reasons behind fore choosing this version of MS Office though it has newer and older versions.The older versions of MS Office got less features than the newer.And MS Office 2003 is the basic form of the newer versions.So,If we are able to use MS Office 2003 properly,the newer versions will be easy to use.So,Stay tuned with my posts and get yourself known with MS Office.Till then, Good bye... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend, proceed on. It will be highly helpful to us. We all are grateful to you. Seeing your website,I am hopeful that many of us will learn a lot from this blog. This page is highly educative. The programmes about which you are going to teach us are very important now a days. I wish your better future & good health. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete